- Your use of the server is governed by the laws of the United States of America, the European Union, France, and whatever other states or jurisdictions that you are a subject of.
- The individual responsible for content posted to Usenet is the individual who posted the content. It is impossible for us or any other Usenet provider to monitor the activities and posts of users in this global, decentralized communications exchange network.
- Only one free account is permitted per individual, household, or IP address. Multiple free accounts will not get you faster speed, but might break the upgrade function for your account requiring manual technical intervention.
- No spamming, trolling or flooding.
- Spamming is posting commercial advertising or off-topic posts in a newsgroup, or substantially identical posts made to different newsgroups.
- Trolling includes such things as imposterring other Usenet users, or posting under multiple identities in order to defeat PLONK filters of other users or to carry on conversations with yourself (sockpuppetting).
- Flooding is posting an excessive volume of posts in any group, or any significant quantity of posts which are clearly unwanted by the group due to their content, size, or even their encoding method.